BMQ 0.91 is released with the following changes
1. Fix BMQ compile fails for x86-UP, again. Thanks pf's code review.
2. treat NORMAL task as dl for lower ttwu latency.
3. Remove uprq. Unified code base for UP and SMP.
4. Rework task switch time thresholds.
5. Rework sg_balance_trigger(). Add one more trigger scenario.
This is improvement release of BMQ. #4 will provide more distributed boost range, users can notice this by watching the cpu monitoring tools.
Enjoy BMQ 0.91 for v5.0 kernel, :)
Full kernel tree repository can be found at https://gitlab.com/alfredchen/linux-bmq
And all-in-one patch can be found at gitlab.
Please report bugs at https://gitlab.com/alfredchen/bmq/issues.