VRQ 0.92 is released with the following changes
1. remove printk in migrate_tasks()
2. vrq: refine normalize_rt_tasks()
3. vrq: Optimist ffb usage in skiplist_random_level()
4. vrq: introduce cputime.c
5. vrq: remove unused sched_domain_level
6. vrq: remove rq->timekeep_clock
Most are code clean up and little optimist. The major one is introducing mainline cputime.c, which help to reduce vrq scheduler main code size under 7k LOC and reduce the effect syncing up with mainline kernel scheduler code from release to release.
Enjoy VRQ 0.92, :)
code are available at
All-in-one patch is available too.