VRQ 0.91 is released with the following changes
1. rework yield_to(), make it to be suit in VRQ scheduler.
2. Remove rq_deadline which is only used locally.
3. remove unused sched_interactive, there is policy based interactivity setting in VRQ, so remove this BFS scheduler system parameter.
4. Do irq_enter on scheduler_ipi called when idle to update xtime. Pick up from MuQSS.
5. Remove dup'd vtime_task_switch. Pick up from MuQSS.
6. remove unused double_rq_lock/double_rq_unlock
7. rework take_other_rq_task(). This rework provided more interactivity for RT/ISO/NORMAL tasks.
#7 is considered as a fix for D3 wine playing issue under ondemand cpufreq governor. Is it works, there would be other commits for further tuning.
Enjoy the first release of VRQ in 2017, :)
code are available at
All-in-one patch is available too.