1. 4.7_0472_sl_baseline and all in one patch.
This is the start point of all the work, all commits are in About skip list in BFS.
2. 4.7_0472_sl_new and all in one patch.
New implementation of skip list, please check the post at New implementation of skip list for BFS.
3. 4.7_0472_sl_new_sync and all in one patch.
Include all Sync-up commits from release to release which not yet be picked up by original BFS.
4. 4.7_0472_sl_new_gc and all in one patch.
This patch include all former -gc commits, most important one is the "
Full cpumask based and LLC sensitive cpu selection" commit, which help with performance under low workload.
5. 4.7_0472_sl_new_vrq and all in one patch.
This is not the same as VRQ3 patch, but only include two major feature "VRQ solution" and "preempt task solution". I want tag a checkpoint here before the latest stick/cache code changes as it is not yet finalized.
6. 4.7_0472_sl_new_vrq_full and all in one patch.
Include all -vrq features upto VRQ3 in 4.7.
...to be continued