All needed patches are set, here are the changes
1. Add a [Sync] patch for 0462, that is bfs: [Sync] __schedule() and io_schedule_timeout()
2. bfs: [Sync] sched_setscheduler() logic, v2
*Refine the code in check_task_change()
3. bfs: [3/3] priodl to speed up try_preempt(), V2
*V2 rq's priodl store in grq.rq_priodls array, for 32bits system, grq.priodl_lock needs to be held for r/w.
4. bfs: Full cpumask based and LLC sensitive cpu selection, V2
* V2 Fix issue when SMP config enabled, but non of SMT or MC config is
* Add enhancement code for cpu hotplug, for the case the cpu is idle when it goes offline, which will cause grq.cpu_idle_map still be set.
Remove the patch for IBM thinkpad KB, upstream has fixed the issue.
Have fun with linux 4.0