PDS 0.98a is released with the following changes
1. Fix calculation mistake in task_deadline_level() in previous release.
2. Reduce policy fairness balance overhead when task_deadline_level() calcalation is corrected.
3. Refine policy fairness balance.
4. For 32bits kernel, remove a global lock accessing by only preempt lower scheduling level run queue. (32bits Raspberry PI should get some love)
5. Extend one more NORMAL policy deadline level.
6. Fix reverted task policy value.
This is a bug fix release plus some enhancement. Compare to previous release, there is some performance regression in exchange for some interactivity improvment. Now, all design should work as expected.
Enjoy PDS 0.98a for
v4.13 kernel, :)
code are available at
All-in-one patch is available too.