1. Base on BFS 0463 and kernel v4.1.4
2. Fix/Sync against BFS 0463
- 3b14908 bfs: [Sync] 4.1 schedule_user().
- 9f9dc34 bfs: [Fix] 0463 remove unused register_task_migration_notifier().
- 0145370 bfs: [Sync] TIF_POLLING_NRFLAG for wake_up_if_idle() and resched_curr().
- 775e28a bfs: [Sync] sched_init_numa().
- c6c5894 bfs: [Sync] task_sched_runtime().
- 4a48abf bfs: [Sync] sched_setscheduler() logic, v3
- dc4fa45 bfs: -gc BFS enchancement patch set version.
Code has been forced push to bitbucket and github . For those just want to easier apply the patches, here is the one for all patch include all BFS related commits in my gc-branch: bfs_enhancement_v4.1_0463_1.patch
If you are using the gc-branch, I'll highly suggest you to upgrade to this gc release. An updated -vrq branch will be coming soon, no new commits is planned(have to delay to next week as much sync-up works this week), but will be some bug fixes for the existed ones.
BR Alfred Chen
Add one more commit to fix RCU stall issue.
bfs: v4.1_0463_1 rcu stall fix.